ID registered to the project are not found in the search for assinee drop-down list on the board.

bonbon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

ex.png

There are a total of 12 members enrolled in this project.

They all have the same Member role, and 10 of them appear in the Assignee drop-down list, while the other 2 do not.

How can I fix this, I want the other 2 to appear in the dropdown list.

(Jira server)

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2024

Hi BonBon,

This will only show users who are currently assigned an issue in the Backlog. It would make no sense to select a user to see the issues they are assigned to if they are not assigned to any issues in the backlog. 

bonbon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

Thank you for your response.

I first checked to see if they had issues assigned as per your answer, and they all did.

I figured out what was causing the problem.

The Custom Agile Filter's Assignee contained an additional filter named Group.

The Group filter was not including those two members.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2024

Ah, that would do it. Glad you found it. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events