ICTIME - Apporval Button In Report is Greyed Out

Bryan Trummer - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2015

Currently we are using ICTIME under a trial license. We are running reports to try and approve time sheets. However, the approval button is greyed out when we go to structure view. We have approval set to Mandatory under General Configuration. Any ideas on what we may be missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2015

Hi,
This could either be a permission issue (current user is not assigned as approval manager to the project, see https://interconcept.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ICTIME/Project+Approval+Managers; in this case, no approval checkboxes should appear) or the work logs have already been charged and can't be approved any longer. If this does not solve the problem, please provide a screenshot of the problem and information about the exact JIRA and ictime version you are using.

Best regards
Tobias

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2015

Hi Tobias, I have verified that I have permissions to approve in both projects. Is it an issue that I am trying to approve my own time? I am using JIRA 6.0.8 and ictime 4.4.1. I have also attached a screenshot.

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2015

I am having an issue attaching my screen shot. Basically the Approval Check mark is greyed out.

Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2015

Hi Brian, please send the screenshot to jiraplugins at interconcept.de.

Suggest an answer