I would like to view projects in a hierarchy view, is this possible?

Davina Tsosie November 8, 2016

I've been using the Hierarchy Links plugin and I like the view but I would like to know if there is an add-on for hierarchy view at the project level not the issue level. I read a little about Structure but I'm not sure I can install and use it for JIRA for Portfolio. Issue Organizer doesn't seem to provide what I'm looking for.

2 answers

0 votes
Erik Unemyr_EMERGENCE July 24, 2022

Dear @Davina Tsosie@Melanie Miles

You may have moved on to other options and approaches since you last conversed about this, but I just wanted to let you know about our recently released new Move and Organize for Jira app that provides a dynamic view of Jira projects in a tree hierarchy without the need for any customization - it plugs in for your users without setup or changes required to your projects and issues so its working directly out-of-the-box.

It allows you to visually overview and also edit on-the-fly (create, edit, recursively move, delete et c) issues. Zoom and pan the tree view quickly and smoothly using keyboard shortcuts and mouse drag-n-drop support that enable you to work very efficiently also with larger projects!

Support Standard Screenshot.png

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or would like to provide suggestions!

With best regards,

Erik

Disclosure: I am a representative of the company offering this solution

0 votes
Melanie Miles November 22, 2016

Hi Davina, I just asked the same thing myself. Structure looks like you have to tag tickets to include them in the hierarchy, over and above linking them Hopefully someone will know of something, or will create something soon for us. Melanie

Suggest an answer