I would like estimation to deploy on team according to percentage in Jira Portfolio

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Importing, syncing and updating

In portfolio, you can estimate time for each story but you always need to allocate time manually even when you add percentage per team. Is there a way to have automatic allocation? 

For example, when i add 20 hours in estimate, implementation and team (server, ios, android, go) would be deployed on each team according to set percentage (45%, 5%, 5%...). Is it possible? 

Capture d’écran 2015-11-24 à 17.23.13.png

2 answers

0 vote

Hi Jean-Sebastien, the % default allocation is applied automatically, i.e., with the configuration you have the 25 hours on FTR - Account Validation will be broken down in the 80% implementation = 20 hours (20% some other stage not on the screenshot), and out of these 80%/20 hours, 45%=9 hours will be allocated to the Server skillset. 

When scheduling, Portfolio will allocate these 9 hours on someone who has the "Server" skillset. 

Ok. Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was only on the Epic view or not. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

168 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you