I would like estimation to deploy on team according to percentage in Jira Portfolio

Jean-Sébastien Chouinard November 24, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Importing, syncing and updating

In portfolio, you can estimate time for each story but you always need to allocate time manually even when you add percentage per team. Is there a way to have automatic allocation? 

For example, when i add 20 hours in estimate, implementation and team (server, ios, android, go) would be deployed on each team according to set percentage (45%, 5%, 5%...). Is it possible? 

Capture d’écran 2015-11-24 à 17.23.13.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jean-Sébastien Chouinard November 25, 2015

Ok. Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was only on the Epic view or not. 

0 votes
Martin Suntinger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2015

Hi Jean-Sebastien, the % default allocation is applied automatically, i.e., with the configuration you have the 25 hours on FTR - Account Validation will be broken down in the 80% implementation = 20 hours (20% some other stage not on the screenshot), and out of these 80%/20 hours, 45%=9 hours will be allocated to the Server skillset. 

When scheduling, Portfolio will allocate these 9 hours on someone who has the "Server" skillset. 

Suggest an answer