I went over all steps of receiving a request via email but for some reason it's still not working - can someone help?

Igal Cohen January 6, 2016

I went over all steps of receiving a request via email but for some reason it's still not working - can someone help?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2016
Igal Cohen January 7, 2016

Still nothing - is there someone that can login to our account and see what have we configured wrong??

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2016

I'm sorry, I've made a mistake. I misread your question and pointed you at the doc for outgoing email. You said "incoming email" and "Service Desk", so I should have pointed you to https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/troubleshooting-issues-with-the-email-channel-732528950.html As for the support, here, we are end-users like yourself. We have no access to your systems. If you run through that new link and still have no luck, then you'll need to explain your configuration here and the results of your troubleshooting. Or you could raise it with Atlassian support (make sure you go through the things in the doc though, as their initial response will probably point you to it, or ask you to check all the same things)

Suggest an answer