I was wondering if there is a way a running a detailed report on the Kanban board?

Brendan Kelly February 8, 2019

I was wondering if there is a way a running a detailed report on the Kanban board? What I am looking for is a report of what is assigned to each member of the team and what updates have been made and when.
I not sure this can even be done but I just thought I would reach out and ask.

1 answer

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2019

Hello @Brendan Kelly

You have asked an pretty broad question, lot of reporting options are provided by Jira and when you add the options of plugins then the possibilities are infinite. 

For your case you can simply have an csv export from issue navigator view with fields like assignee, updated etc.

Or you can have pie-charts based on assignee.

Complete description of all available reports here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver079/reporting-950290988.html

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2019

Time Since Issues Report 

For a date field and project or filter, maps the issues against the date that the field was set. This can help you track how many issues were created, updated, etc over a period of time.

Suggest an answer