I want to see both the story points as well as the time taken to complete them in one burndown chart

We are currently using Jira 6.4 version. I can see either the burndown as per story points or through time spent.

Is there a way to see both in the same burndown?

1 answer

0 vote
Suhas Patil Community Champion Sep 08, 2017

I don't think that is possible with out of the box burndown feature. You can use Dashbord gadget Sprint Burndown to see the two different charts at the same time. But for this you need to use two different boards with different estimation option one board with Estimation statistic based on Story point and other with Time spent for same sprint.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

143 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you