I want to remove a broken gadget from system dashboard, but it only allows to 'minimize' evv.

Bernd Clemenz August 22, 2012

After a migration from Jira Enterprise and import to OnDemand this issue bubbled up. The broken gadget on a personal dashboarg could be removed via it's menu. Please give some advice how to remove the remove the gadget.

Best regards

Bernd

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2012

It is most likely a permission issue on your adminstrator account.

Please see this previous answer.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/67339/customizing-the-system-dashboard-for-ondemand

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2012

You might need support if you cannot change your permissions from the adminstrator account.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2012

I am also assuming you are using your adminstrator account when trying to modify the system dashboard.

Bernd Clemenz August 23, 2012

The solution in the answer you mentioned worked for me. Thanks!

Regards

Bernd

0 votes
Bernd Clemenz August 22, 2012

Not exactly. It could not be remove from the system dashboard. Removing from personal dashboard worked well.

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2012

Did you mean the broken gadget could "not" be removed from your personal dashboard?

Suggest an answer