I want to remove a broken gadget from system dashboard, but it only allows to 'minimize' evv.

After a migration from Jira Enterprise and import to OnDemand this issue bubbled up. The broken gadget on a personal dashboarg could be removed via it's menu. Please give some advice how to remove the remove the gadget.

Best regards

Bernd

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

It is most likely a permission issue on your adminstrator account.

Please see this previous answer.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/67339/customizing-the-system-dashboard-for-ondemand

You might need support if you cannot change your permissions from the adminstrator account.

I am also assuming you are using your adminstrator account when trying to modify the system dashboard.

The solution in the answer you mentioned worked for me. Thanks!

Regards

Bernd

Did you mean the broken gadget could "not" be removed from your personal dashboard?

Not exactly. It could not be remove from the system dashboard. Removing from personal dashboard worked well.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Jira

Continuous visibility with the new Jira Software Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud integration

Hey Atlassian community, I am a PM on the Bitbucket Cloud team and I am excited to share that we just released an improvement to the Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud integration. With the newly im...

76 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you