I want to remove Bitbucket from my plan,

Jed Fisher January 10, 2013

I only have 5 users of bitbucket and dont want to pay for it.

however im afraid to remove it from my plan because i dont want my repositories deleted.

Please confirm that they will not be.

Thank you

Jed

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

I believe that id you delete your account, you'll no longer have access to these repositories anymore. I suggest you keep a backup of your repositories somewhere else if you intend to delete the BitBucket account.

thank you for your reply. Is there anyway to not have to kill my account, instead just remove it from Atlassian billing. I've only 3 users in bitbucket and 10+ in Jira.

Thanks again

Jed

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

5 users account on BitBucket should be free and not cost you anything. Are you getting billed for these users? I suggest you contact the Sales team on sales@atlassian.com and they can indeed solve this for you.

I think the OnDemand keeps it equal for billing, eg 20 jira users, 20 green hopper, 20 bitbucket, etc

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2013

You can have different user count for each product.

Suggest an answer