I want to pull a report of explicit ticket numbers and status

Sahil Verma October 10, 2019

I have a list of tickets in a particular project board. I want to pull the information (ie status, priority) for just these specific tickets. I know how to export to CSV after the search is made.

Thank you in advance. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

Hi @Sahil Verma 

You mean you just want these two fields in the export? In that case create a filter with only 2 columns with these fields and export CSV (Current fields).

Let me know if this is what you want to do.

Ravi

Sahil Verma October 10, 2019

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ Hi Ravi, I have a list of tickets in a spread sheet for example. I want to insert the ticket numbers in one go and then pull the CSV, how do I do this? 

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2019

Hi @Sahil Verma 

Not sure if I understood correctly. You have a list of Jira issues in a spreadsheet and you want to pull other fields from Jira? If this is the case you need to use Jira REST API and write a macro (VBA in Excel or Google App Script in Google Spreadsheet) to pull the data from Jira.

or

If your issues are part of filter then you can use url like this to retrieve the CSV and use it as data source in your spreadsheet (Excel)

JIRA_URL/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-csv-current-fields/10100/searchrequest-10100.csv

Replace the number with your filter id.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for?

Ravi

Suggest an answer