I want to install the plugin jira-servicedesk-1.2.7.obr in Jira 6.2.2.

Rodrigo Adonis Maximiliano Pate December 12, 2014

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to install the plugin jira-servicedesk-1.2.7.obr in Jira 6.2.2, either manually or from the interface of the application can not.

The log give me the following error:
jira-servicedesk-1.2.7.obr: jira-servicedesk-1.2.7.obr
Version: 0.0
Unloadable Reason: The artifact URI file: /app/JIRA/home/plugins/installed-plugins/jira-servicedesk-1.2.7.obr is not a valid plugin artifact
Vendor: (unknown)
description:

That may be happening?

I await a response.

Thanks and regards

Adonis Pate

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo Adonis Maximiliano Pate December 12, 2014

I attach more info: ___ Starting the JIRA Plugin System _________________ 2014-12-12 14:42:59,827 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Initialising the plugin system 2014-12-12 14:43:12,999 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader] Unable to deploy plugin 'null' from 'Unit: /app/JIRA/home/plugins/installed-plugins/jira-servicedesk-1.2.7.obr (1418406073000)'. 2014-12-12 14:43:13,001 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader] Because of the following exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The artifact URI file:/app/JIRA/home/plugins/installed-plugins/jira-servicedesk-1.2.7.obr is not a valid plugin artifact at com.atlassian.plugin.DefaultPluginArtifactFactory.create(DefaultPluginArtifactFactory.java:70) at com.atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader.deployPluginFromUnit(ScanningPluginLoader.java:151) at com.atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader.loadAllPlugins(ScanningPluginLoader.java:89) at com.atlassian.plugin.loaders.PermissionCheckingPluginLoader.loadAllPlugins(PermissionCheckingPluginLoader.java:24) at com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.init(DefaultPluginManager.java:217) at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.JiraPluginManager.start(JiraPluginManager.java:83) at com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager$PluginSystem.start(ComponentManager.java:722) at com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager.quickStart(ComponentManager.java:225) at com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager.start(ComponentManager.java:199) at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.PluginSystemLauncher.start(PluginSystemLauncher.java:24) at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher$3.run(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:130)

Suggest an answer