I want to have new issue type called Change request. How do I go about creating the issue type and configuring the workflow for it?

Praveen P May 13, 2015

3 answers

1 vote
sandhya May 14, 2015

Go to Cog Icon-Issues–> Issue Types–> Add Issue Types–> give issue type name as 'Change request'

Once add new Issue type "Change request" ,u can add this issue type to Issue type scheme .

after that u go to work flow schemes .

After creating w/f,Workflow schemes .

Go to work flow scheme–> under "Add work flow"–>choose 'add existing workflow'–> select work flow->

click next->Assign Issue Types to "ur workflow"..then u can see issues from that u  can  select the issues. plz find screen shot

I think it may be help full....

0 votes
James Chew November 19, 2019

Is there any latest update for this now ? I can't seem to be able to configure issue type with workflow.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

The links above are still valid.  Check the second one for mention of "workflow scheme"

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2015

Suggest an answer