• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I want to edit the resolution of existing issue (Fixed to Re-Open), but when i tried "Bulk operation -> Edit Issue" resolution field is not available on the screen that the edit goes through, can any one help me on this

I want to edit the resolution of existing issue (Fixed to Re-Open), but when i tried "Bulk operation -> Edit Issue" resolution field is not available on the screen that the edit goes through, can any one help me on this

Nagesh Joy April 16, 2014

I want to edit the resolution of existing issue (Fixed to Re-Open), but when i tried "Bulk operation -> Edit Issue" resolution field is not available on the screen that the edit goes through, can any one help me on this

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2014

You commented on another question which was essentially the same. There's two parts to an answer on this one (one or both parts might be a problem for you). The first answer over there is one part of the answer, and there's a link to fixing the second part at the bottom.

Re-read https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/118825/how-to-edit-the-resolution-of-the-existing-issue-in-jiralooking for my answer, but probably more usefully for you the link given by John Garcia.

Nagesh Joy April 17, 2014

Yes, Thank you Nic

Nagesh Joy April 18, 2014

I am using "Created vs Resolved Chart" in that, I have Issues: 1400 created and 812 resolved. Now i changed 198 Issues "resolution to Re-Open", But still Chart showing 812 resolved instead of 614 (i.e. 812-198 = 614). what i have to do fo this ?

Suggest an answer