I want to capture weekly all the work due and all the work completed in the previous week.

Keilan Tuffy June 23, 2015

I want to have a chart/graph that shows me what work has yet to be completed for the following week and or what work was completed/yet to be finished from the previous week. I also want to see it broken down by assignee. Is this possible to do? I have ran a query for all the issues within one week ----

project in (Panorama, CleverOps, HTML5, iOS, WEB, Android) AND status in ("In Progress", Acceptance, Closed, Resolved) AND resolution = Fixed AND updated > startOfWeek() AND updated < endOfWeek() ORDER BY Rank ASC

However this is not accurate enough and does not capture all the workload.

2 answers

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2015

You might want the SQL for JIRA plugin allows to combine standard SQL with JIRA JQL to make even more powerful reports and then create a nice chart report in order to be embedded in JIRA via Birt Reports for JIRA.

0 votes
Sandra Axelsdottir [Tempo] June 30, 2015

Hi Keilan.

I think that the Tempo add-ons can help you solve your problems.

Tempo Planner is focusing on resource planning on a Team and Program level, where you can manage your resources and view the capacity of your team (assignees), program (roll up of multiple teams) and individual team members (assignee).

We have 3 other add-ons with different focus, but also complimenting each other highly. Tempo Timesheets is for time tracking and advanced reporting, Tempo Folio for project and portfolio financial management (including resource allocations) and Tempo Books is for account management, budget, utilization and billing management.

Please contact us if you would like further information.

Cheers,
Sandra

Suggest an answer