I want an Agile demo

IgalNassi May 8, 2015

4 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2015

You'll want to start a conversation with an Expert then.

0 votes
IgalNassi May 8, 2015

We already have a server based version of JIRA in our infrastructure. I am trying to get our organization to a truly agile workflow and have been looking at various alternatives like TFS, Rally and JIRA. I like JIRA and have been using it for some time. When I checked Greenhopper back in the day, it was primitive. I have not explored the new AGILE version of JIRA. The AngryNerds does not give me enough access to add / update things I need to check. I have watched many demo's and still have many specific questions that will be much more efficient on a call rather than posting questions to this site.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2015

Have you looked around Atlassian's site for videos and so on?

If you mean you want someone to visit you (either physically or over a screenshare type thing), you should contact an Experts/Partners, as Atlassian don't do demos themselves.

See https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts for a search to match your needs.  Some of them do demos and may post here - that's fine, but have a look at all your options before selecting someone.

0 votes
Shanye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2015

Do you mean a demonstration of the JIRA Agile software or a free trial of the add-on with which you can explore the software? For the latter, you can install the add-on from within JIRA in the 'Find New Add-ons' administration page - there should be an option to start a trial at the same time.

Suggest an answer