I want a review or comment on my JIRA add-on.

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2013

I am a self-employed engineer and built the JIRA add-on below.

I want to know wheter the add-on's specifications match users' expectations.

Please leave comments you want.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.luminouslead.plugin.jira.svnsuite

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2013

If you want a comment: that's a seriously expensive plugin and it's not clear what it does over the free jira-svn plugin. You should make that explicit.

Probably only large companies are going to be in the market for this sort of thing - most small shops have moved to DVCS. And large companies are going to be scared off by your admission that you're a very small company (probably a one-man band).

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2013

Hi, Jamie.

Thank you for your kind advice.

Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2013

Along with Jamie's comments:

• as a paid plugin you should stress out also differences to Fisheye
  • I would expect also support for SvnParentPath.

Suggest an answer