I've added the User Story Mapping add-on. Where do I access it for testing the tool?

Jeff Langston March 18, 2015

All I want to do is do test the mapping tool by itself for usability.  Can't even find it.  If this is the way Atlassian's learning curve is for everything, I'm done already!!!

1 answer

0 votes
Jeff Langston March 19, 2015

To all who are interested, this is the answer I got through other means:

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this!

The Agile User Story Map is an Add-on developed by Bauer Information Technology which is a 3d party application vendor, unaffiliated to Atlassian. I can only invite you to contact Bauer directly to ask them more details about activating their Add-on for JIRA in order to enable you to test further.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

• Malik Mangier — Product Advocate

This is my response, in case any one else is considering Atlassian as a product line:

I'm appalled at your level of Customer Support for a company such as Atlassian. Thanks for making the decision clear -- I wouldn't touch JIRA with a ten foot pole. Your support sucks. Your Trial documentation sucks. Your add-ons are apparently a nightmare waiting to happen since it's clear they involve dealing with all sorts of 3rd-party vendors, not Atlassian. If I can't even play with one simple little aspect of your endless mix of features without getting into this kind of a mess from the start, you'd clearly cost me and my many teams a huge loss of time and money. Goodbye and good riddance!!!!!

Suggest an answer