• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • I use JIRA to manage issues but I see the need to save my issues with all details offline as there are places I go where I do not get internet coverage. Could you please help?

I use JIRA to manage issues but I see the need to save my issues with all details offline as there are places I go where I do not get internet coverage. Could you please help?

I use JIRA to manage issues but I see the need to save my issues with all details offline as there are places I go where I do not get internet coverage.  Could you please help?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Keerthy,

This is a typical use case for JIRA Client (made by the company I work for) which lets you download issues, work offline and then upload your changes. Individual licences are available.

Cheers,

Robert

This widget could not be displayed.

I think you're going to struggle with a Cloud solution - the whole point is that it's available on the internet and you don't have to think about where to run it.

Thanks for your reply, Nic but seriously?  I find it rather unbelievable that Atlassian has not allowed for this.  Anybody else with comments.

"But seriously" what?

You have chosen to use a Cloud offering.  Expecting that to have "offline" access is nonsense.

What you have described is "offline but online at the same time".  Which is it?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

150 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you