I uninstalled the Go2Group plugin, but I'm getting error messages about it

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2014

I'm getting LOTS of these messages after uninstalling the plug-in:

2014-04-09 12:12:21,690 http-bio-8443-exec-1821 WARN georgec 732x216593x2 1hcpgcv 172.17.3.85 /rest/plugins/1.0/notifications/georgec [notification.rest.representations.NotificationRepresentationFactoryImpl] Notification exists for uninstalled and unrequested plugin: com.go2group.uservoice-plugin

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2014

Is that from a custom plugin? What does this resource do?

/rest/plugins/1.0/notifications/georgec

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2014

That is/was a plugin from the marketplace providing an interface between JIRA and UserVoice. My "guess" is that when I set it up for testing some kind of notification was set up and when I uninstalled it there was no clean up.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2014

Sorry, I was not asking about the uservoice plugin. I was asking what the REST resource does. I was wondering if it is a custom REST resource or not. Looks like it is not.

Btw, I saw that you reached out to the developer handling Uservoice plugin. Hopefully he will get you more details on it.

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2014

I understood your question. I was just saying that all I know is that it is apparently part of the plugin, based on the error message. I have no way of knowing or any idea how to find out what the REST resource is or what it does.

Suggest an answer