• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I tried to link a Confluence Page in a JIRA Issue and got the attached error message. We use JIRA selfhosted, it’s SSL secured. Our Confluence server is not SSL secured. For the application link we use OAuth … for outgoing and incoming authentication.

I tried to link a Confluence Page in a JIRA Issue and got the attached error message. We use JIRA selfhosted, it’s SSL secured. Our Confluence server is not SSL secured. For the application link we use OAuth … for outgoing and incoming authentication.

Jens Knobloch May 20, 2015

I tried to link a Confluence Page in a JIRA Issue and got the attached error message*. We use JIRA selfhosted, it’s SSL secured. Our Confluence server is not SSL secured. For the application link we use OAuth … for outgoing and incoming authentication. It looks like it works poperly, how ever I can not load confluences spaces in Jira, for example.

Error*:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: OAuth Authentication is not configured for application link Confluence

2 answers

0 votes
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2015

Jens, 

You can also refer to the options that fit with this case through this answers thread, as just suggested.

0 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2015

Hey Jens,

There is a new troubleshooting guide regarding Application Links available for Atlassian Products:

Check if by following it you can narrow down where exactly this integration is failing.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Andre 

Suggest an answer