I set up a rapid board for a project, but only 7 issues are displayed, when I expect many more

Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2012

I set up a rapid board for a project called Core. The filter is simply "Project = Core Order By Rank ASC" and the Work Sub-Filter is "fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY" (the defaults).

When I include the sub filter, only 7 issues show up. When I remove the sub filter, I see over 100 issues. This makes me think that most of my issues have a non-null and non-future fix version set. However, when I just search on "project = core" and display the fix version in the results, it's blank for all of the issues.

Also, If I search for "Project = core and fixVersion is Empty" I get 7 issues, but if I change it to "Project = core and fixVersion is NOT Empty" I get no issues. I know there are more than 7 issues...and fix version is either Empty or Not Empty...right? I need all of the issues to display while I have the sub-filter in effect, so that I can release the completed issues and they'll no longer display on the rapid board.

Any suggestions anyone has would be really helpful.

2 answers

0 votes
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

Did you get an answer to this @Justin? If so, please update the question :)

0 votes
Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2012

FYI, this is submitted to support as well, but I figured it can't hurt to try the forum.

Suggest an answer