• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I see that zephyr plugin for JIRA costs at $1500 for 50 users. We have a plan to buy 50 users license. is it one time purchase or do we need to update it every year/any validity?

I see that zephyr plugin for JIRA costs at $1500 for 50 users. We have a plan to buy 50 users license. is it one time purchase or do we need to update it every year/any validity?

MariaPrincilin Syril January 16, 2015

I see that zephyr plugin for JIRA costs at $1500 for 50 users.  is it one time purchase or do we need to update it every year/any validity?

2 answers

0 votes
TestT January 19, 2015

Hi Maria,

You need to renew Zephyr licenses every year but renewal cost is less than original price.Let me know if you need any help in sourcing Zephyr licenses.

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 17, 2015

Hi,

We believe the JIRA Server licensing scheme is simple, upfront and equitable. Our software licenses entitle you to perpetual use and include 12 months of maintenance (updates/support) commencing from the date of purchase. Renewing maintenance is entirely optional.

Extracted from

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/jira

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer