• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • I read in forum that renewal is required only to extend the support & updates, if this is the case, If I buy 25 User license for a month of $150 which will expire after a month will JIRA works after its expiry if Iam not looking for support and updates?

I read in forum that renewal is required only to extend the support & updates, if this is the case, If I buy 25 User license for a month of $150 which will expire after a month will JIRA works after its expiry if Iam not looking for support and updates?

5 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Are you now talking of JIRA Cloud?

no JIRA server base, please confirm

Stephen Deutsch Community Champion Jun 23, 2015

You have to buy JIRA Server by year, which would be $1200. Only JIRA Cloud is billed monthly.

Hi there!

Actually, the US$ 150 license is for JIRA Cloud, which has to be renewed month-by-month to keep it available for access.

The JIRA Server license for 25 users costs US$ 1200 and includes full support and updates for a year, then you can opt on whether or not to renew it for another year for half the price.

--
Cheers!

Joao

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

175 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you