I need to make a field mandatory(fix version) in workflow transition based on value of another field(Resolution) in Atlassian Cloud

Shravanthi Sudarshana September 16, 2015

I need to make a field mandatory(fix version) in workflow transition based on value of another field(Resolution) in Atlassian Cloud. Since behaviour plugin is not available for Atlassian cloud, is there any other way i can achieve the same?

3 answers

0 votes
Rodney Joyce October 21, 2015

I was unable to get Jira-suite-utilities for cloud to work - after enabling it I was unable to save my workflows...

So I still need a way of doing this on Cloud

0 votes
Shravanthi Sudarshana September 17, 2015

I need to make Fix Version mandatory only when Resolution value is Fixed during Resolve issue transition. Currently i can make Fix Version mandatory but cannot add any condition (only if Resolution=Fixed). Is there a way to do so?

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2015

I believe the jira-suite-utilities is available. If you set the resolution before entering the transition you can use a validator to select from two transitions, one with and one without the field being set to mandatory via the utilities. If you want to do it all in the transition I don't think you can with the limitations of the cloud.

Suggest an answer