I need to import data from jira server to jira online

Hari K April 23, 2019

Hi Team,

We are using old version of JIRA(server version) and we have created an free trial of JIRA online account. And I want to import all the data from server to my newly created JIRA online account, if everything works fine, then I will purchase the 25 user subscription.

Can anyone help me on the same.

Thanks,

Harish Kallem

+91 9700131754

1 answer

0 votes
Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2019
Hari K April 23, 2019

Hi Sandesh,

Thanks for the quick reply and we are having 6.3.5 version (server) and is it possible to export the data to Jira cloud.

And also can you please provide me the JIRA support contact number, I tried to get the number without much luck.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2019

Atlassian only do phone support if you are on Premium support (and it's then included in your docs for that)

But they will tell you what Sandesh already did - you will need to upgrade your 6.3.5 (or a copy of it) to 7.0 then 7.13, then 8.0, export from there and import into your Cloud trial.

Suggest an answer