I need to find the SLA configured for my company in the tool

csvenkat September 12, 2022

https://edcsitsupport.atlassian.net/jira/projects?selectedProjectType=software

Pls help to understand what is the SLA set for me in the tool?

2 answers

0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Hi @csvenkat ,

SLAs are only available Jira service management (JSM) type projects,  and not for software projects

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

The out of the box Jira SLA is applicable only for JSM project. But there are apps which allow SLAs for jira software projects ;)

Like Rilwan Ahmed likes this
0 votes
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2022

Hi @csvenkat 

SLAs do not exist on Software projects, but only on JSM projects. That would be the case if you use jira with out of the box functionalities. There is also the case where an app has been installed which can then be applied to software projects as well.

You can read more about SLAs here:

thanks for the swift response..

I could find below from the tool i am using. pls see the attachment..

what does this mean? the tool does not have SLA app in place or it is expired?Jira_SLA1.JPGJira_SLA2.JPGJira_SLA3.JPGJira_SLA4.JPG

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2022

This means that the app license is expired. You have to buy a new one.

OK, I want to check what was the SLA configured for tickets earlier. can i find it without renewing the license?
like for Sev1/2/3/4 tickets what was response time/resolution time.. can i find out now without buying the license?
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2022

From the looks of it (images you provided) I don;t think it's possible. I would suggest you contacting the vendor and ask for a new trial license

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events