I need to display the additioanl field in the Customer Portal list of open requests?

Katya Godneva January 18, 2018

Hello

I need to be able to display additional fields in the Customer Portal lists of open requests.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Hi,

There is a Suggestion that fits what you're trying to do that you can find at JSDSERVER-3387: As an admin, ability to specify which columns show in Service Desk requests page.

Please take a look at the ticket and if you agree that the request matches vote on the issue and add your use case to the comments.  Once you do that you'll be notified of any updates to the ticket.

Cheers,

Branden

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2021

Hi @Katya Godneva,

Atlassian added a simple option to the native Requests page. You can read about it here. It's a basic.

For more demanding customers, we've recently released My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management. I'm a product owner of this app. It provides a dedicated Requests view which allows to display more information to your customers. List of all supported fields you can find in our documentation. This list is still expanding! Re-arrange columns, sorting, exporting etc. are available. We're working also on filters functionality (the same like in the server version).

If you have more requirements according to this app, let us know via Customer Portal. You can also find me at LinkedIn.

Cheers,

Kate

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Hi @Katya Godneva,

This is possible with add-on - Advanced Portal Reports. You can select which additional fields to show to customers per Jira Service desk project and the customers can select which of the allowed fields they want to see, also they can sort and export to Excel.

Suggest an answer