I need to display the additioanl field in the Customer Portal list of open requests?

Hello

I need to be able to display additional fields in the Customer Portal lists of open requests.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi,

There is a Suggestion that fits what you're trying to do that you can find at JSDSERVER-3387: As an admin, ability to specify which columns show in Service Desk requests page.

Please take a look at the ticket and if you agree that the request matches vote on the issue and add your use case to the comments.  Once you do that you'll be notified of any updates to the ticket.

Cheers,

Branden

Hi @Екатерина Годнева,

This is possible with add-on - Advanced Portal Reports. You can select which additional fields to show to customers per Jira Service desk project and the customers can select which of the allowed fields they want to see, also they can sort and export to Excel.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,736 views 17 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you