I need a good Test Execution chart by Executed By in Zephyr? Is this possible?

Thomas Fritzen January 28, 2020

I am tryin to show a charts that breaks down who executed tests in Zephry to show on a dashboard.  Please help . 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jagadeesh madhura
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

Yes you can add a gadget "Test execution" and select group by as user and save the gadget

Also by default zephyr provides test metric for each project , in this we have test execution by tester which will give test execution by users chart

Raghu_Mankali July 28, 2020

I think, Zephyr should help to add Label fields to the Tests for reporting which will make life very easy.

Like jagadeesh madhura likes this
jagadeesh madhura
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2020

Thanks for your suggestion @Raghu_Mankali . I have forwarded your requests to the product management team, and we will definitely implement this in future release as part of our roadmap

Hiten Rajpal August 3, 2021

Please confirm if there is any update for adding Label fields to the Tests for reporting.

Suggest an answer