I need a Issues Report over multiple Projects

Jim Puetz May 16, 2017

HI ,

I need to make a report on multiple projects by priority, owner and component.  Is it possible to do this?

Thanks Jim 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2017

Run a filter that selects the issues, then use it in something like the issue navigator - you can select priority, owner and components as columns there.

Gaurav Dudeja May 16, 2017

Try something like if you want the results for particular issue types, owner, componenets etc: project in (Project Key 1, Project Key 2...) AND issuetype IN (Bug, story etc) and Owner in (owner names) and component in ("Comp 1, comp 2,..."). Thanks

Jim Puetz May 16, 2017

How do I create a filter for multiple projects?  I only see it per project

you can select the JIRA keys for the project saying:

Project in (Project 1, project 2), then use the issuetypes you would need issuetype in (bug, story), similarly owner, component etc and join them. Query would look like:

project in (Project Key 1, Project Key 2...) AND issuetype IN (Bug, story etc) and Owner in (owner names) and component in ("Comp 1, comp 2,...")

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2017

Yep, I can't add to "project in (x, y, z)", it's right.

@Nic: can't or can?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2017

As I said, I can't add to that.

Suggest an answer