I made a change that broke the Agile Classic Burndown Chart - error messages not helpful...

George Peden (Slalom) February 26, 2014

I must have made some configuration change that has broken the burn down chart. The error message is not specific enough for me to figure out what I might have done (hint Atlassian!)

---

There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.

• Specified context no longer exists
  • Invalid field value

----

Which context? which field value?

any ideas?

thanks

George

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2014

You've deleted or reconfigured a field. That's all we can tell you from that.

There's some admin logging in Jira 6.2 but you need to enable it before it can record any changes you make, and I'm not sure what level of detail it captures.

George Peden (Slalom) February 27, 2014

We are using OnDemand if that helps.

George Peden (Slalom) February 27, 2014

It seems like JIRA could put more details in the error message. Sounds like I am stuck.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2014

Only if you enabled admin logging before you changed the fields.

Suggest an answer