I'm trying to add sender domain as a custom label field but this isn't working. Any Ideas?

Gajan Umapathy April 15, 2016

Hi,

I want to capture the sender's email domain as a custom label field rather than the standard JIRA label. How can I do this? The customfield name is "Client Domain" but I tried it with quotes, without quotes, with customfield id but none of them seem to work.

image2016-4-15 15:41:50.png

Thanks,

Gaj

4 answers

0 votes
Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2016

JEMH 1.7.79 has been released to the marketplace, and includes a fix for this problem. It will also be fixed in 1.8.35 and 1.9.10.

Thanks,

Mike

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2016

Hi Gaj,

There appears to be a bug present which is stopping this particular setting from working. Please follow this issue ticket for updates: https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/browse/JEMH-4423. If a fix is needed, it is likely it will be addressed this week (some current developments need to be completed first however).

When the function is working again, the custom field name should be sufficient.

Apologies for this,

Mike

0 votes
Gajan Umapathy April 18, 2016

Hi Mike,

Thanks Mike. Version:1.7.29 of JEMH on JIRA v6.4.9. Can you confirm that the correct syntax should be please?

Cheers,

Gaj

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2016

Hi Gaj,

I am looking into this. Please can I ask what version of JEMH you are using?

Thanks,

Mike

Suggest an answer