I'm new to Jira, I create a dashboard, added a project, issues and boards and now everything seems to be gone. Am I missing something??

epiccarefrank April 21, 2016

I create a dashboard, added a project, issues and boards and now everything seems to be gone. I added a large number of tasks and when I logged back in, everything seems to be removed and my dashboard seems to be blank?? Am I missing something?? Can someone please help??

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2016

Could you check a couple of things for us?

First, can you confirm that your url has not changed?  (If you trial on one url, but buy another, they're separate instances)

Second, what groups is your account in?  

Third, could you go to "manage applications" and check that you have JIRA Software in there, and what groups are licenced for usage with it?

The reason I ask 2 and 3 is that JIRA is now made up of 1-3 things - JIRA Core is always there, but JIRA Software and Service Desk are applications, and licenced separately.  At first glance, it sounds like you might have access only to Core, so your boards are not appearing.

0 votes
epiccarefrank April 21, 2016

The only thing I can thing of is that I created it on the trial and then we brought a license, would that wipe everything??

Suggest an answer