• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I installed the CCC Last Comment Plugin...but could not find admin configuration option, where we can set min/max length of the last comment. Any idea where we can set that?

I installed the CCC Last Comment Plugin...but could not find admin configuration option, where we can set min/max length of the last comment. Any idea where we can set that?

Qualcomm Support May 13, 2013

I installed the CCC Last Comment Plugin...but could not find admin configuration option, where we can set min/max length of the last comment. Any idea where we can set that?

Thanks,

Priyanka

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Got it. There is a Configure option in the plugin itself. After you have installed the plugin, goto Manage Add Ons -> User Installed -> Click on "CCC Last Comment", you will have a Configure button there.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

You have to edit the option of the field... Cheers Christian

Thanks Czaia for the response...but the Last Comment field has no options to edit. It's like any text field, where you have no options to set. Am I missing something?

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

Sorry. I was referring to a different plugin...

Suggest an answer