I hope to migrate JIRA+CONF to our server machines,can u give me a safe plan?

HI,
We have been running for some days using  evaluation license, now we purchase it. 
I hope to migrate JIRA+CONF to our server machines,can u give me a safe plan? 

2 answers

Can you provide some more detail?

Do you want to migrate the data from your evaluation?

Are you using Cloud or Server versions of JIRA and Confluence?

Yes,we use the server versions of JIRA and Confluence.

I want to migrate the data from the evaluation.

Make sure you are installing the exact same version of JIRA and Confluence on your server machines.

I am assuming you used the embedded SQL database for your evaluation and you want to port your data to a new database such as MySQL or PostgresSQL (or any supported RDBMS).

Once you have setup the instances, you can export all the data from the evaluation instances of JIRA and Confluence using their own native Export functionality.

Then import that data into your new instances. These procedures for this are documented online by Atlassian. If you have trouble finding them let me know. But it is all pretty straightforward.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

165 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you