• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I have upgraded jira from v6.2 to v6.4. I want to add & install plugins in it. I am not able to see any plugins under the 'manage addons' options. how to add & install plugins to Jira 6.4?

I have upgraded jira from v6.2 to v6.4. I want to add & install plugins in it. I am not able to see any plugins under the 'manage addons' options. how to add & install plugins to Jira 6.4?

Mrityunjay Kumar May 11, 2015

2 answers

0 votes

jira1.png

I am not getting the "marketplace" option under manage add-ons

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2015

Try "find new addon"

As I have upgraded to v6.4, where can I see the already installed add-ons(in jira v6.2) which can be configured? or do I need to install them freshly & then configure?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2015

Currently installed addons are on the screen you've posted. Depending on how you upgrading, you may need to re-install them, but that screen can be slow to load, so refresh it and give it a minute to make sure they really aren't there. It is harmless to try re-installing them though, the install will just go "already got that" and upgrade it if you need it, or do nothing if it's installed ok

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2015

Look for "marketplace" under the "manage addons" section

Suggest an answer