I have two separate instances of jira with two different server ids. How do I request add-ons for the second jira instance

jllange May 26, 2016

We are splitting some of our projects out into a separate JIRA instance.  So we have two server IDs.  I am trying to install the configuration manager on both servers so I can work on this migration, but I cannot get a license for the second instance as my account doesn't ask for the server id, it has the first server ID stored.  How can I get around this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2016

If you go to the Atlassian Marketplace and click "Buy now" for the add ons you want, you should be presented with a list of server listings. If the server SEN isn't listed on the page, simply select "Manual" and pick the user tier of the new server.

jllange May 26, 2016

Thank you - I was trying to do the trial license during this initial set up phase (as we all know how long it takes for corporate to approve these things!).  However, this one was inexpensive so I just purchased it so I could move on.

Suggest an answer