• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I have this feature turned on, but have tested it an users are still not receiving customer satisfaction questions, even though they are recieving a notification when the issue is closed.

I have this feature turned on, but have tested it an users are still not receiving customer satisfaction questions, even though they are recieving a notification when the issue is closed.

kira taylor June 17, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Collecting customer satisfaction (CSAT) feedback

I have this feature turned on, but have tested it and users are still not receiving customer satisfaction questions, even though they are recieving a notification when the issue is closed. Any ideas on why it isn't working?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew Kennedy August 9, 2016

Having the same issue! Mine started with the default reporting for customer surveys.

At first, my default report was not showing the date duration - and with no surveys going out, we saw an empty page. I spoke with a JIRA rep, and they said ithe reporting was a known bug - and that the customer surveys were known as well. They alluded to a quick fix.

After 3 weeks, the reporting was fixed - but I'm at 6 weeks out with no surveys. We had the JIRA rep look at our configuration, it's done correctly. With nothing left to tweak, I'm waiting on JIRA.

Anyone who can help with this is greatly appreciated!

Suggest an answer