I have the old version of Jira on my on demand jira instance

Panshul Gupta January 20, 2013

Hello,

I have the Jira on demand version - 6.0-OD-02 on my current account = innoplexia.atlassian.net

where as the latest version 6.0-OD-05 on my other on demand instance - innoplexiagmbh.atlassian.net

Both the accounts were created at a difference of almost 2 months. The difference in versions is causing me problems. The administrator guides available is for the latest version. Is there a reason for the version difference? Can I update it myself?

Please make the upgrade to the latest version at the earliest. My work is getting delayed, or let me know what I can do in this regard.

Thanking You,

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick Mason
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2013

Hi Panshul,

We've upgraded your instance to the latest version.

If anyone else comes across an issue where their instance isn't running the latest version, please raise a support request at support.atlassian.com in the "OnDemand Support" project and we can get you upgraded (ideally this shouldn't happen, but occasionally an instance will fall through the cracks).

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2013

By the way, latest OnDemand Application versions can be found here. Feel free to always keep an eye on it to ensure running the latest vesions in your instance.

Suggest an answer