I have stopped receiving email notification

Scott Clifford April 29, 2022

Hello,

I have stopped receiving email notifications.  I understand from reading previous posts this is likely to be from my email appearing on a suppression list.

Are you able to help?     I raised a support ticket but no answer.

Cheers

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2022

Hi @Scott Clifford 

Did Support respond to your query?

If not - I would first check:

• Are other users receiving email notifications? If not, check the Notification Scheme for your Project(s), and see if it's limiting what kind of notifications you can receive.
  • Go to your User Icon > Personal Settings - and check that the option Email notifications for issue activity is set to "Send me email notifications"
    • Also check the relevant email checkbox options are set as needed

If none of these options make an impact, and Support hasn't responded, let us know!

Ste

Scott Clifford May 11, 2022

Support did come back and they were able to resolve for me.  It turns out my email address had ended up on a bounce list and was therefore not able to be sent to.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2022

Great news, thanks for letting us know!

Ste

Suggest an answer