• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I have small query,please clarify me. Am using JIRA v6.2, As of now i have only production instance and am planning to create the JIRA Test Instance but here my question is the production JIRA license got expired long back. So can i able to create Test?

I have small query,please clarify me. Am using JIRA v6.2, As of now i have only production instance and am planning to create the JIRA Test Instance but here my question is the production JIRA license got expired long back. So can i able to create Test?

Eda Prasad November 1, 2016

I have small query,please clarify me. Am using JIRA v6.2, As of now i have only production instance and am planning to create the JIRA Test Instance but here my question is the production JIRA license got expired long back. So can i able to create Test environment?

Please let me know the process?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2016

You can create a test system, but you'll need to burn through evaluation licences to use it.  You should really get a new licence, then you can run Test on a developer licence, and be able to upgrade to a supported version of JIRA.

Suggest an answer