I have forgotten My Atlassian account details (Email address) For which I have purchased the lice

Hi Team , I have forgotten My Atlassian account details (Email address) For  which I have purchased the  licence.  Is there any way I can able to get my Account details using My SEN ID or else what Information do I need to give in order to retrieve those details. 

1 answer

0 vote
Fadoua M. Boualem Community Champion Jan 03, 2018

Hi Ranjeeth,

Did you try to reach out to Atlassian?

Is this for Atlassian company account? or your Personal Atlassian Account?

Hi Boualem, 

Thanks for your reply :) .

I dint reach out to Atlassian. Could you please help me, how can I contact   Atlassian  on this regards?

This for Personal Atlassian Account.

Regards,

Ranjeeth

Hi Boualem ,

Thanks for your help :). 

Finally I got my Account details. 

The problem was that I was trying to Migrate the JIRA from one server to another Server. During this process when I tried to do my initial Configuration, I was not able to give my Account details . After that my software installation team found another way to apply the installation licence as part of their installation. Once they have done that the configuration steps doesn't ask me the account details  rather it taken me to the step were I can upload the backup. SO I can able to finish the configuration after this problem has been finished. 

Now I can able to see the details of my account in the licence page.

Regards,

Ranjeeth

Fadoua M. Boualem Community Champion Jan 05, 2018

Glad for you Ranjeeth, thank you for the update!

Thanks For your Help Boualem :)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

237 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you