I have few Atlassian accounts and have came trough many different trainings how to marge that?

Dawid S. August 31, 2022

As I have been working with Jira for long Time in different companies I have longer history of going trough different trainings - now I would like to see it aggregated from all this accounts under one common how to achieve that so I don't need to go trough them in new company under new Atlassian account?

Thank you in advance for your support.

2 answers

0 votes
Luke Hostetler September 8, 2022

Hi Dawid!

I'd be happy to help you move over data from one account to another preferred account, but as Marc said we don't currently have a way to merge accounts or consolidate data.

Once you've made a new account associated with your preferred email address, send me an email with a link to both your old account and new. I'll be happy to transfer the data from that specific account into your new, universal account.

I've sent an email to the address associated with your community account. Please leave a reply here if that doesn't work for you.

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

Account consolidation or merging are not supported.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events