I have created one issue with reporter but when changes are done the reporter is automatically.

uday June 7, 2021

Hi Team,

I've created an issue in ONE project and set as Reporter "ABCD", but after any change of the data the Reporter is automatically changing to me. Could you please help me so that the chosen Reporter is not changing?

Any suggestions please help me to find the ways how to fix it.

Regards

Uday.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2021

If that happens only when you transtition the issue from status A to status B there's likely a postfunction associated to that transition, more specifically the postfunction "assign to currentuser()".

If any update of the issue triggers that there's likely an automation in place. Are you using automation for jira or something similar?

uday June 7, 2021

Hi Lago,

We are not using automation. But there is no postfunction also will you be able to guide me how to clear it.

Regards

Uday

Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2021

With the information at hand that was my best guess... sorry I didn't help you. If you have more information you want to share I will gladly take a look at it but right now I have no more ideas

Suggest an answer