• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I have created application link between Jira and Stash.Committing a change to my source code using jira issue key AD-1 works fine but under commit tab I am not able to see commit linked to an issue.

I have created application link between Jira and Stash.Committing a change to my source code using jira issue key AD-1 works fine but under commit tab I am not able to see commit linked to an issue.

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2014

3 answers

0 votes
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2014

No I don't.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2014

If you are on the later versions of JIRA, you wouldn't see it under the 'Commit' tab. Instead, you will see it under the development panel (provided you have the permission for that). Are you able to see it there?

If you are not seeing the panel itself, please check whether you have the "View Development Tools" permission or not.

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2014

I am using JIRA v6.1.7 I have created application link for Stash and Fisheye/Crucible. Initially all commits attached with isuues were visible under commit tab.Now they are not visible

0 votes
Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2014

Can you see any of the other features under AD-1, such as the branches feature?

Suggest an answer