I have created a jira ticket, by clone a old ticket. now I want to cancel this ticket. what I should

minghui_zhu October 27, 2021

I misunderstand  the clone methond. only the title is correct,  I can not edit other fields. therefore i want to cancel this ticket. but I cannot find method

剪贴板图片.jpg

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
minghui_zhu October 31, 2021

I seek the help of admin of the project of "ASI RFSW' that is target group of my ticket.

He has  delete right to delete this ticket created by clone a ticket.

he delete it.  I got my goal .

thanks for your answers. 

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Hi there, 

Maybe you can move it to completed and chances are that you'll be asked to enter the resolution. If you have a resolution of "duplicate" or "won't do", you can use that to cancel the ticket. In any case, I'd ask the Jira administrator that manages your instance.

thanks for you

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Hi @minghui_zhu

You need a transition from In Review to go to "Cancel" which you don't have the option for.  It's hard to tell from just the image what your workflow is.

It's not a big deal.  It won't affect the original issue.

You can try deleting the ticket as well from "More" -> "Delete" if you have permissions to do so.

Regards

thans a lot for your share

Suggest an answer