I have core JIRA set up questions for basic JIRA admin license

1. How to add a test management artifacts like test plan, test cases, test suite ,record test results? We couldn’t find the way to access confluence and add artifacts directly from any JIRA issue
  2. Can we reuse test cases in different sprints?
  3. Can we run multiple iterations for same test case/test suite?
  4. Can we download/export/ import test cases from /to Excel or CSV?
  5. How to add new custom fields and make it discoverable in different access groups?
  6. How to get a roll up estimated and actual effort at story level once the estimations are done at task and subtask level within a story

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

The answer to most of those questions is "you need to get an add-on  if you want to do this stuff in Jira".  I would very strongly recommend you go to and check out all the test management options in the marketplace.  Zephyr, Testlink, ATM, TestRail etc, all can work with (or within) the Atlassian stack, and there are others.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

708 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you