• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • I have applied a issue security scheme to a project but I cannot apply the secuirty levels to the issues. I mean the option showed up once and now it is gone.

I have applied a issue security scheme to a project but I cannot apply the secuirty levels to the issues. I mean the option showed up once and now it is gone.

I have applied a issue security scheme to a project but I cannot apply the secuirty levels to the issues. I mean the option showed up once and now it is gone.

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Glen,

I think this is related to the following documentation:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Setting+Security+on+an+Issue

Have a look at it. I hope it's helpful.

Cheers,

I have already read that doc. The issue is that the drop down box had disappeared on my JIRA on Demand. Went I first applied the Issue security the drop down box was there. That was just a test. I removed it, and then applied the real one and now I have nowhere to assign issue security.

I use JIRA on demand so I can get support.

Sounds like you may not have given yourself "set security" permission, or your profile (groups/roles etc) do not match any of the security levels in the scheme. To use a security level, you have to be in it!

you said that you have removed it and assign real one. Does this real one has security levels defined?

Also you check for Set Security Permission as Nic suggested.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

83 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you