• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I have an issue with the language in Jira cloud

Icelandic looks like this, the configuration is on English default. Does anyone know how to solve it?

JiraLanguageIssue.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Sigríður Magnea Björgvinsdóttir

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Using the details you provided, I changed the language in my profile to Íslenska and I was able to replicate the same issue on when viewing the System dashboard. 

I checked other pages and projects but didn’t see the issue. So, if you see it on any other page, please let us know.

Based on that, I created a bug for our dev team to check and fix this translation issue:

Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch to receive updates about the bug.

Regards,
Angélica

Thank you Angélica for your answer, 

I also see the issue when viewing Reports, overview, board etc. see for example this link.

https://rh-arborg.atlassian.net/projects/AR?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin%3Areport-page

Where is the button for "This affects my team"?

see also the admin configurations page https://rh-arborg.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewApplicationProperties.jspa

I really need this to be fixed because I can not introduce the Jira system to employees like this.

Thank you for the details!

I added more screenshots and changed the title of the bug.

About the vote, you can find on the right side. Depending on the issue, sometimes it shows as "This affects my team" or "Vote":

Screenshot 2020-01-24_10-08-35-663.png

thanks Angelica, I had already found the button "This affects my team".

How much time do you think it will take to fix the issue?
I can not accept this as resolved until the bug has been solved.

Hi @Sigríður Magnea Björgvinsdóttir

I sent a message to the team responsible for translations to check if there is any update or date for this bug to be fixed.

Once I have a response, I'll post here.

Regards,
Angélica

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you