I have an Error in Jira : JiraLockedError

Dimitri Pasteel October 6, 2014

Hello,

I have an error in the web page of jira.
I have to restart the waiter(server) (Linux).
I have to restart the service(department) jira (via the script).

Normally nothing was changed in the configuration and the plug - in between when he(it) was totally functional and now.

Where do I have to look and where I may make?

Thank you

The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:

• com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
  • com.atlassian.oauth.admin (com.atlassian.oauth.admin)
  • com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
  • com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)
  • com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel (com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel)
  • com.atlassian.jira.oauth.consumer (com.atlassian.jira.oauth.consumer)
  • com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module)
  • com.atlassian.jira.oauth.serviceprovider (com.atlassian.jira.oauth.serviceprovider)
  • com.atlassian.gadgets.publisher (com.atlassian.gadgets.publisher)
  • com.atlassian.jira.rest (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
  • com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider (com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider)
  • com.atlassian.oauth.consumer (com.atlassian.oauth.consumer)
  • com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
  • com.atlassian.gadgets.directory (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
  • com.atlassian.sal.jira (com.atlassian.sal.jira)
  • com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin (com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin)
  • com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin (com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin)
  • com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
  • com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2014

That's JIRA running low on resources while trying to start up.  Take a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/JIRA+System+Plugin+Timeout+While+Waiting+for+Plugins+to+Enable

Dimitri Pasteel October 6, 2014

I have to increase the size disc and to restart the system, nowI has i another error

What may I make?

Thank

JIRA Startup Failed

Error occurred while starting Plugin Manager. Unable to install bundle
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2014

Sorry, disk space? What's that got to do with it? Did you identify an error occurring because it was out of disk space? The fact you're getting this bundle error implies you've not looked at the document I pointed you at originally - what in there have you done?

Suggest an answer